Policy Concerning the Processing of the Personal Data.
(for an unlimited access, published according to Part 2 of Article18.1 of Federal Law 152-FZ "Concerning Personal Data" dd. July 27th, 2006)
Edition 1, published on February 08, 2018
1. General Provisions
The present policy of the personal data processing is created according to the requirements of Federal Law 152-FZ “Concerning Personal Data” dd. July 27th, 2006 and defines the procedure of the processing of the personal data and measures for providing safety of the personal data of the Limited Liability Company FACULTET.NET, INN 7743247201, located at the following address: office L, room 4, floor 1, compartment IV, house 6, ANGARSKAIA Street, Moscow (hereinafter referred to as Company, Operator).
1.1. The Operator considers its the most important aim and the condition of its activity fulfillment to be clearance of human and citizen rights and liberties while processing personal data including protection of rights of privacy, private and family secrets.
1.2.The present policy of the Operator concerning the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as Policy) is used in relation to all the information about visitors of the Site https://facultet.net which the Operator can obtain (hereinafter User, Personal Data Owner). The Site https://facultet.net (hereinafter Site) is an informational portal concerning all the kinds of education, retraining and career development in Russia and abroad.
1.3. The Policy operation is spread over all personal data of subjects that are being processed by the Operator with the use of automation means and without using these means.
1.4. Using the Site the User expresses his full agreement with the terms and conditions of the Policy.
1.5. In case of disagreement of the User with the conditions of the present Policy the Site usage should be immediately stopped.
2. Main Terms Used in the Policy
2.1. The followings terms and definitions are used (but beyond limitation) in the Policy:
- a) Automated processing of personal data is a processing of personal data with the help of computer engineering means;
- b) Site administrator is employees authorized by the Operator for managing the Site acting on behalf of the Company, who organize and (or) fulfill the processing of personal data and also define the content of personal data that are have to processed, actions (operations) made with personal data;
- c) Personal data blocking is a temporal stopping of personal data processing (except the cases when the processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
- d) Site is a set of graphical and informational materials and also programs for ECM and data bases providing their availability in the Internet at the following URL: https://facultet.net;
- e) Informational system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in the data bases and informational technologies and technical means providing their processing;
Company is a Limited Liability Company Facultet.net registered at the territory of the RF and according to its legislation and located at the following address: room 4, floor 1, compartment IV, house 6, Angarskaia Street, Moscow.
- f) Depersonalization of personal data is actions, the result of which is impossibility to define without using additional information the belonging of the personal data to a certain User or another subject of personal data;
- g) Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) fulfilled with the help of automation means or without such means including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (renewal, changing), extracting, usage, transferring (spreading, delivering, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, elimination of personal data;
- h) Operator is a state authority, a municipal authority, a legal or personal entity that organizes and (or) maintains personal data processing, and also defines, independently or together with other entities, the purposes of personal data processing, content of personal data which have to be processed, actions (operations) made on personal data;
- i) Personal data are any information referring directly or indirectly to a defined or definable User of web-site https://facultet.net;
- j) User is any visitor of web-site https://facultet.net;
- k) Personal data provision is actions directed to revelation of personal data to a definite person or a group of people;
- l) Personal data distribution is any actions directed to revelation of personal data to an indefinite group of people (personal data transferring) or acknowledgement of an unlimited group of people with personal data including disclosure of personal data via mass media, their publication in informational telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any different way;
- m) Cross-border transfer of personal data is transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a government authority of a foreign country, to a foreign private individual or a foreign legal entity;
- n) Personal data elimination is any actions as a result of which personal data are eliminated irretrievably including impossibility of further reclaiming of their content in the informational system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material carriers are also have to be eliminated.
3. Terms and Conditions of Processing
3.1. Personal data processing in the Company is made on the basis of the following principles:
- a) legitimacy and equitable basis;
- b) limitation of personal data processing by achieving certain, earlier defined and legal purposes;
- c) non-admission of personal data processing if it is incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection.
- d) non-admission of combining of data bases containing personal data whose processing is made for purposes incompatible with each other;
- e) processing only those personal data which serve the purposes of their processing;
- f) corresponding of a content and a volume of processed personal data to the claimed purposes of their processing;
- g) non-admission of processing of abundant personal data in respect to the claimed purposes of their processing;
- h) providing accuracy, adequacy and actuality of personal data in respect to purposes of personal data processing;
- i) elimination or depersonalization of personal data after achieving the purposes of their processing or in case of no further need to achieve these purposes, or if it is impossible to remove violations of personal data made by the Company, unless otherwise provided by the Federal Law.
4. Scope of Personal Data
4.1 The Operator processes information about users which includes:
4.1.1. Personal information including, but not limited, a surname, a name, a phone number, an e-mail address, other contact details, information about education, job, a date of birth and other bibliographical data which the User provides independently while being registered (creating a user account) or during the Site usage including the User’s personal data. The information, which is necessary to be presented to the Site, is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his pleasure.
4.1.2. The data that are automatically transferred to the Site services in the process of their usage with the help of a program installed on the User’s device, technical parameters of equipment and software utilized by the User, a date and time of access to services, URL of required pages and any similar information.
4.2. The Operator does not check the reliability of obtained (collected) information about users.
5. Purposes of Personal Data Processing
5.1. The Site collects and keeps only that personal information which is necessary for providing services and fulfilling agreements and contracts with the User apart from cases when the legislation prescribes obligatory storage of personal information during a period of time defined by the law.
5.2. Personal information of the User is processed by the Operator for the following purposes:
5.2.1. Identification of the User registered on the Site for providing an access of the User to the services, information and/or materials located on the site.
5.2.2. Providing the User with the access to the personalized Site resources.
5.2.3. Making a feedback with the User including sending of notifications, requests concerning the Site usage, providing services, processing of requests and claims from the User.
5.2.4. Defining the location of the User for providing security, protecting him from deceptive practices.
5.2.5. Proving the accuracy and fullness of personal data given by the User.
5.2.6. Creating a user account on the Site if there is an agreement for its creating given by the User.
5.2.7. Notifications and sending newsletters and notifications about new events, useful materials and articles, commercial and promotional offers to the User.
5.2.8. Providing the User with an effective customer and technical support if there are problems connected with the Site usage.
5.3. Providing the User with an access to web-sites and services of the company partners with the purpose of obtaining services.
5.4. Depersonalized data of Users collected with the help of internet statistical services are used for collecting information about actions of the User on the Site, improving the Site and its content quality.
6. Conditions of Processing of Personal Information of the Users and its Transfer to Third Parties
6.1 The Operator processes the User’s personal data only in case of their filling and/or sending by the User independently through special forms located on Site https://facultet.net. Filling the special forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator the User expresses his agreement with the present Policy.
6.2. The Operator processes depersonalized data about the User in case if it is allowed in the User’s browser configurations.
6.3. As for the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is saved apart from cases when the User on his own free will provides information about himself for a common access to an unlimited group of people. While using some services the User agrees that a part of his personal information becomes generally available.
6.4. The Site has a right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
6.4.1. The User has approved such actions.
6.4.2. The transfer is necessary for using a certain service by the User or for fulfillment of a certain agreement or a contract with the User.
6.4.3. The transfer is prescribed by Russian or other applicable legislation to the extent permitted under applicable procedure set by the law.
6.4.4. In case of selling the Site the Purchaser obtains all the obligations concerning observance of terms of the present Policy in respect to personal information obtained by him.
6.5. For purposes of information support some publicly accessible sources of Users’ personal data may be created in the Company including reference books and address registers. Upon the User’s consent the following data may be included into such publicly accessible sources of personal data: surname, name, patronymic name, date of birth, information concerning education and occupied position, phone numbers, e-mail, other bibliographic data. The information about the User has to be excluded from publicly accessible sources of personal data at any time at the User’s request or under the decision of a court or of any other authorized government body.
6.6. The Company has a right to delegate personal data processing to another person upon the consent of a personal data subject unless otherwise provided by the federal law. It is made on the ground of a contract signed with this person. The person processing the personal data on behalf of the Company is obliged to comply with the principles and rules of personal data processing prescribed by Federal Law FZ-152.
6.7. The processing of special categories of personal data that concern racial, national affiliation, political views, religious or philosophical commitment, health condition, intimacy is not executed by the Company.
6.8. The User’s personal data processing is fulfilled without any time limitation by all legal means including the use of informational systems of personal data with the help of automation means or without them.
6.9. The Site Administration takes all necessary organizational and technical measures for protection of the User’s personal data from illegal or accidental access, elimination, changing, blocking, copying, distribution and from other illegal actions of third parties.
7. Parties’ Obligations
7.1 The User is obliged:
7.1.1. To give information concerning personal data that is necessary for using the Site.
7.1.2. To renovate the given information concerning personal data in case of changing such information.
7.2. The operator is obliged:
7.2.3. To take precautionary measures concerning protection of confidentiality of the User’s personal data according to a usual procedure used for protection of such information in any existing business practice.
7.2.4. To block personal data referring to a certain User from the date of application or request of the User or his representative at law or an authorized body on protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of checking in case of discovery of unreliable personal data or some illegal actions.
8. Cross-border transfer of personal data
8.1. Before the beginning of a cross-border transfer of personal data the Operator has to make sure that the foreign country, where the personal data are considered to be transferred, provides fast protection of rights of subjects of personal data.
8.2. The cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above mentioned requirements can be executed only if the Subject of Personal Data gives a written permission to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or if there is a contract where the Subject of Personal Data acts as one of the parties.
9. Users’ Appeal
9.1. The Users have a right to refuse from obtaining informational messages and to remove their contact and personal data at any time by means of sending an Operator a request whose topic is “Refusal from notifications about new products and services and special offers”. The letter should be sent from the e-mail stated during the User’s registration to the email address email@example.com or should be sent in a written form to the address stated in p.1 of the Policy in a form of a certified letter with delivery notification.
9.2. The request sent by the User should contain the following information:
9.2.1. If a private individual appeals:
- a) The text of the request should contain the number of a main document identifying the User or his representative at law and also a proxy notice relating to the representative;
- b) Information about the date of issuing of this document and the public authority that has issued it;
- c) The text of the request can be written in a free manner;
9.2.2. If a legal body appeals:
- a) the request should be made in a free manner on a company’s letterhead. It is necessary to state the date of registration with the help of a Feedback Form;
- b) the request should be signed by an authorized person with attaching of all the documents confirming his credentials.
9.3. The Site Administrator is obliged to acquaint itself with the request and to send a reply to the User during 30 days from the moment of application.
9.4. All the letters obtained by the Site Administrator from the users (application in a written or soft form) refer to the restricted access information and cannot be disclosed without a written permission of the user. Personal data and any other information about the user who has send the request cannot be used without a special user’s permission in any way different from replying the topic of the obtained request or in cases directly prescribed by the legislation.
9.5. In case of withdrawal by the User his Consent to personal data processing the Company, if there are reasons stated in items 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, of part 2 of article 10 and of part 2 of article 11 of Federal Law 152-FZ “Concerning Personal Data” dd. 27.07.2006, has a right to continue processing of the User’s Personal data. If the above mentioned reasons are absent, the Company stops processing of the User’s Personal data and eliminates the Personal data within the period of no longer than thirty calendar days from the date of receiving the named withdrawal.
10. Concluding Provisions
The User’s Consent to Personal Data Processing
This is to certify that I give my consent to processing of my personal data stated while being registered by means of filling the web-form on Site https://facultet.net and its sub-domains *.facultet.net (hereinafter referred to as Site) freely, on my own will and interest to the Limited Liability Company Facultet.net, INN 7743247201, located at the following address: room 4, floor 1, compartment IV, house 6, Angarskaia Street, Moscow (hereinafter referred to as “User”, “Subject of Personal Data”). The web-form is sent (filled) with the use of the Site. This Consent is given by me to the satisfaction of Federal Law 152-FZ “Concerning Personal Data” dd. 27.07.2006 (amended and supplemented) and is made by means of ticking the box “I give my consent to my personal data processing”.
As personal data, I treat any information that refers to me as a Subject of Personal Data including my surname, name, patronymic name, address, education, job, any possible contact data (telephone, fax, e-mail, and postal address), photos, achievement sheet, other information including bibliographic data. Personal data processing is understood by me as collecting, systematization, accumulation, specifying, renovation, changing, usage, distribution, transfer (including cross-border transfer), depersonalization, blocking, elimination, permanent storage and any other actions (operations) with personal data.
Processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data is fulfilled only for purposes of registration of the Subject of Personal Data on the Site an in the data base of the Site Users with the following sending of messages and sms-notifications including those that contain promotional information, informational and newsletters, invitations to different events and other promotional and news information from the Site, its affiliated persons and/or sub-contractors and partners to the User.
The User’s Consent to processing of his personal data is precise, informed and conscious.
The purposes of the User’s Personal data processing are the following: identification of the User on the Site, sending informational messages to the User’s e-mail, the User’s notification concerning special offers for railway tickets available on the Site, analysis of improving of quality of the services presented by the company and the Site, analysis of the User’s actions on the Site, meeting the requirements of legislative acts and statutory documents.
The date of issue of the Consent to processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data is the date of sending a registering web-form by the User from the Site.
The processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data can be fulfilled with the help of automation means and/or without using automation means including collecting, saving, systematization, accumulation, storage, specifying (renewal, changing), extracting, usage, transfer (distribution, presenting, access), blocking, removal, elimination of the User’s Personal data according to a current legislation of the RF and inner provisions of the company.
The Company takes all necessary legislative, organizational and technical measures or provides their taking for protection of personal data from illegal or accidental access to them, elimination, changing, blocking, copying, presenting, distribution of personal data and from other illegal actions relating to personal data and also assumes an obligation to maintain confidentiality of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data. The Company has a right to employ sub-contractors for processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data and also has a right to transfer personal data to its affiliated persons and third-party entities for processing but providing at the same time assuming of corresponding obligations as related to confidentiality of personal data by these affiliated persons, sub-contractors and third-party entities.
I have got acquainted with the fact that:
- The present consent to processing of my personal data stated while being registered on the Site, sent (filled) with the use of the Site is valid with no time limit from the date of registration on the Site;
All types of education in Russia
Do you want to get an education after graduating school, college or university? Or just want to improve your skills? On the site Facultet.net you can get any information you need about secondary, professional, higher education. Also on our website various courses, trainings, seminars are collected With the help of convenient search tools, you can choose the specialty you are interested in, learn more about educational programs and entering rules, review for distance, full-time and part-time education, or leave the application for the educational institution you are interested in.